Everyone can take part in this stage: all you have to do here is provide prompts. I'll be collecting them on this post until midnight next Saturday, Aus time. I'll then post a collated list of prompts (grouped by fandom/character) on Sunday. You'll then have until Saturday 6 October to complete your entries. You can enter as many times as you like and multiple people can use the same prompts. Using your own prompts is also fine.
There's been some confusion about what form your entries can take. Basically if you can argue that it's a character study, then you can submit it: so that means fic, art, vids, meta, whatever. I imagine most submissions will be fic (drabbles or longer pieces) or vids, but I guess we'll see. :)
Guidelines for prompts:
1. You can post as many prompts as you like.
2. All fandoms accepted (TV, books, movies, RPF, whatever); het/slash/gen all accepted.
3. If you could list fandoms in alphabetical order, that would make my life easier. :)
4. You should only name ONE character. If you want specific other characters included, they should be named in the description prompt.
5. Prompts should take the form: fandom, character, description prompt of up to 15 words. You don't have to include a description prompt--if you just want to name a character who you are interested in, that's ok. But more detailed prompts will provide contributors with inspiration. They can be one word or several, thematic or specific. Here are some examples:
Battlestar Galactica, Sam Anders, post-Crossroads II
Doctor Who, Sally Sparrow
Friday Night Lights, Tyra, family dynamics
RPF, Blur, Damon Albarn, Mali
Smallville, Lois Lane, teenage years growing up on a military base
Smallville, Ryan, what did he see in Lex's mind and why did his feelings about him change?
Supernatural, Dean, death
Spread the word, post your prompts, and send others here too! Let's make this work!