And even more exciting (because I thought it was less likely): FNL has picked up a season 3 deal. Hooray! I am actually immensely relieved that we won't have to leave the characters where they are currently. I neeeeeed to see more.
I got tagged for that 20 questions meme by both mskatej and redteekal.
Here's the deal: People who have been tagged post their answers and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse (well, I'm saying you can refuse if you really don't want to do it). These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you.
1. You have 50 dollars in your pocket what do you do with it?
I had said dollars this morning. I spent it on organic steak, hamburgers, broccoli, sourdough bread, cordial and some pancakes at the farmers market. But then our $ don't go quite as far as US$.
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Smallville. Clearly. (Although I only feel guilty about it in RL--not online.)
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Thankfully no. I think it would freak me out a great deal.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
5. What was the last movie you saw, for pleasure, and would you recommend it?
Juno, and 'hell yeah!'
6. Superman or Batman?
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Been there, done that. It didn't work, so I guess the real answer is 'not any more'.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ahem. Endure agony in secret, eat a lot of ice cream, get drunk and cry.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yes, the state of Russian prisons.
10. If you could have chosen at birth whether to be a boy or a girl, which would you be?
Girl, for sure.
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most & why?
Sloth. It's the only one that's also a cute cuddly animal. :D
12. Describe your ultimate sex fantasy.
It involves Lee, Kara, and extreme blurring of identity.
13. Describe your ultimate romantic night out.
Dinner out at a great restaurant, wearing a really nice dress and good high heels (I hardly ever wear them), followed by cocktails, chocolate, strawberries and a whole lot of neck kissing. Walking somewhere with a view would be nice too.
Sigh. If only the bf actually READ my journal!
14. If you could be a guest star on any television show in the whole world, which show would you pick and who would you play?
Smallville--definitely the best playground! I'd like to be a friend of Lois's from her army brat past. We could play jokes on Clark and I could nudge her in his direction.
15. Do you believe in some form of life after death?
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Clark Kent. I wasn't expecting that answer, but when I really thought about it, yeah he's one of the very few I'd consider marrying--assuming for the purposes of the question that I'm somehow magically in his 'league'.
17. Best sex: rough and fast or slow and tender?
Both? Rough and fast to kick things off, slow and tender to come down.
18. Do you have a motto? If yes which one?
To thy own self be true.
19. What type of friends do you have?
Brilliant, funny, unconventional, generous, amazing, talented.
20. What place most speaks to you?
I think I'm too much of a contrasts person to say for sure, but probably somewhere wild and northern and coastal.
I changed #13 because I am so sick of the US elections. And I tag: daybreak777, brokenmnemonic, bradcpu, talitha78, allzugern, slinkling, c_mantix and hazyshade.