1. I am glad Lois is back.
2. I am not glad the angst!Clois is back.
3. Davis finally made it back! I love to think of him slow-walking from the Arctic all these months... but wow, has he got more boring in the interim or something? Because his scenes with Chloe were pretty yawn-y.
4. Jimmy really drew the short straw when he married Chloe, huh? Apparently husbands are NEVER SEEN AGAIN.
5. I found it LOLarious that Clark was soooo popular so quickly. Um, has the Blur really done that much yet?
6. Martha was mentioned! \o/
7. Kinda bored by the whole plot because it was so obvious it would have to be retconned, but the Lois reaction scene was cute and I liked seeing him save her.
8. The barn scene was so baffling. What the fuck was Lois on about? And why does Clark not telling her his secret make her 'special'? *head scratchy*
9. Clark rolling back time right before Lois was going to reveal some Very Important Information about Davis seems like karma to me... more fool you for thinking Lois would never have anything important to say (even if her previous speech was admittedly gibberish)!
10. And finally... I have worked out Chloe's new role on Smallville! I should have twigged to this ages ago but I'm so used to her either A) explaining the plot (see Seasons 1-4) or B) being super!Chloe (see Seasons 5-7). Her new role is, apparently, to say the exact opposite of what Clark says, even if what Clark says is something she herself said earlier. Lightbulb moment! Her characterisation makes sense again! She has done this consistently all season. :)
For all other thoughts, I defer to kassandrajones's delightful minipic picspam recap.