Nine reasons to watch Smallville
2. Clark/Lois, oh dear GOD let them write it right this season. At least once.
3. The equal opportunity objectification and the suspense it creates... what new plot twists can the writers to come up with to ensure that Ollie is naked for at least half an episode? What new kind of costume porn will Lois be put in this season? Most importantly: when will the elusive Welling!torso reappear? (They're such teases!)
4. Crack! INSANE amounts of CRACK. I can't wait for the season premiere--if it doesn't start in the Antarctic, Mongolia or a brothel, I'm going to be deeply disappointed. They've got to be beat last season's caviar pimps, you know?
5. New highs, new lows, new gay. Just when you think Smallville can not get: any better, any worse or any more gay, they'll bring a new level. This is the one thing I've taken away from nine seasons.
6. Tom Welling and Erica Durance: they both work so hard at their acting, are terribly underrated and have great chemistry together.
7. LOLZ. It used to be the meta but these days? Not so much. Still, I do hope we get something on the level of 'eaten alive by mosquitoes' this season.
8. New characters! One thing I do love about Smallville is that it refreshes its cast fairly regularly--and Tess and Davis both brought a lot to Season 8, I look forward to seeing more Tess and getting some ... new people. I hear. Not that I'm spoiled. ;) Just a teenie bit!
Yeah, ok, I cheated. :p Sue me! It's not worse than blowing up your (terrible, faked) lead villain with a toy monkey. For a whim.
And now I must flee LJ before I get spoiled.