1. You take a holiday from your career job to complete watching the DVDs.
2. You're happy your boy forgot your anniversary coz it means you don't have to be so guilty about all the time you spend away from him watching SV.
3. You need an hourly 'hit' of something SV related to get you through a work day.
4. You stop even carrying a book around, because, well, you're only pretending to read it while actually daydreaming about Lex or Clark.
5. You start interpreting your world as if it were an SV episode, giving advice like: 'well, you really need to make sure that you talk to him about this in your own space'.
6. In the few hours of sleep that you get when your brain finally stops ticking over about SV, you have recurring dreams about Clark rescuing Lex.
7. You start counting the hours until you can next watch SV.
8. You have a desperate desire to convert everyone around you, but all they see is madness in your eyes when you mention it for the 40th time in an hour.
9. Your worst nightmare is that your best friend will suddenly cease to be interested in it anymore and you'll be alone in your obssession!
10. You can quote MR and TW's interviews dating back several years, and take any opportunity to do so... even when people don't know who they are...